PDA

View Full Version : Extreme satisfaction from EXTREMECORALSDOTCOM

raycityboy1
08/23/2007, 01:23 PM
Over the last 3 weeks I have ordered nearly $700.00 worth the coral from EXTREMECORALSDOTCOM

Amazing is all I can say.

Deep Deep Discounts

Unbelievably secure shipping

The corals have been nothing but EXTREME

2 pcs I had ordered weren't 100% up to snuff when shipping time came and they called me and made me aware of their delay until their health was better.

I have been overly compensated. My first order was 5 species and I recieved 8 via hitchhikers. The next order was for 9 species and I recieved 12 via hitchhikers. Their selection is of the finest corals I have seen. But you have to be quick, when they release their inventory pick lists on Friday, it seems like there are people online waiting with credit cards in hand. Just a few minutes could mean the availability of an animal.

Some of the pcs I recieved off the top of my head were

Purple Polyped Monti
Monastrea
Neon Green Favia
Green Favia
Light Green Favia
Red Blastos
about 12 variety of zoas
Pipe Organ

All of these were colonies and none were frags.

I have some birdsnest and Red open green brain that are still to come.

I am very pleased and will continue to do business with.

EXTREMECORALSDOTCOM

GoingPostal
08/23/2007, 07:09 PM
I've ordered once from them and everything looked just as pictured, will order again when I can afford it.

snorvich
08/24/2007, 05:06 AM
I too received nice corals. My only, very picky, gripe is that I wish they used the full scientific name rather than cutesy names.

raycityboy1
08/24/2007, 08:10 AM
Agreed, I have had to google every one to find that info. Their turnover is probably so fast, nobody has time to worry about it. They go fast...