PDA

View Full Version : fs: frogspawn and scrolling orange cap

Benny Z
08/21/2007, 10:41 AM
i have a couple pieces of coral that i need to get rid of.

the first is a frogspawn colony - green w/ pink tips - at least 6 heads...i will count them and post back tonight. $30 for this.

i also need to sell an orange montipora cap. this piece would make a nice centerpiece for any tank - exteremely easy to keep sps, good for sps beginners. the coral is bigger than my hand w/ my fingers spread out - definately bigger than a cd - and is scrolling w/ multiple tiers starting. this thing grows like crazy...started as a quarter-sized piece for me about 1.5 years ago. asking $50 for this piece.

i should be able to post pics of both pieces tonight if anyone is interested.

located in bloomington. will not ship the cap due to the delicacy of the piece, but would consider shipping the frogspawn.

newreefer2
08/21/2007, 09:37 PM
IF I CAN WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK TO PICK THEM UP, I WOULD LIKE BOTH PIECES.

Benny Z
08/21/2007, 10:17 PM
sorry, carl, there is a sale pending on both. i'll let you know if that falls through.

- ben

newreefer2
08/23/2007, 07:21 AM
No problem. I am glad someone will get to enjoy them.

RV8tor
08/23/2007, 03:01 PM
Carl

If Ben sells his I will honor his prices as well I have a orange monti cap and frog spawn with pink and green tips plus I have some trumpet coral and other sps and LPS I can frag if interested, I am 20 minutes south of Bloomington.

Benny Z
08/23/2007, 03:09 PM
the cap is sold. frogspawn was looking a bit ticked after 3 system moves within 24 hours, so it didn't make the sale... i'd prefer to leave it where it's at for about a week to make sure it makes a full recovery, but after that it will be available again.

it is just the standard frogspawn, carl - you're free to buy it from rv8r instead. i'm sure i can find another buyer for it.

oh, i counted and there are 8 heads on the piece.

newreefer2
08/25/2007, 06:16 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10618371#post10618371 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by RV8tor
Carl

If Ben sells his I will honor his prices as well I have a orange monti cap and frog spawn with pink and green tips plus I have some trumpet coral and other sps and LPS I can frag if interested, I am 20 minutes south of Bloomington.

I am interested but I would need to wait until tuesday or Wednesday before I could come look and buy. I can't tell you which. I have a family member in the hospital and until they stabilize I am staying close to them.

Does that work? I am also interested in the trumpet coral.

RV8tor
08/26/2007, 07:10 PM
Carl

Wednesday would be better for me I have to go to Chitown on Tuesday. Hope all goes well with the family member and that it is nothing serious., I'll PM you with my phone number