PDA

View Full Version : Generosity - BAR

stubbsz
08/12/2007, 11:46 AM
I'm blown away by the frag swap generosity and wanted to say thanks.

I brought about 4 corals and some macro-algae and walked away with tons of coral that was all nicer than I gave. I hope I can give more interesting stuff at the next swap.

I thought the give away for the new members was great.

I had my best position in the swap so far (H) :) and no one heard me ***** about it... well ok, no more than about 10 of you.

I think that at the next swap we should throw a few new-nicer corals into the swap when the last group is reached! Think of the joy on the J group if that had happened :)
-Adrian

bookfish
08/12/2007, 10:13 PM
That's a great idea for our big event in Fall '08!
Glad you had a good time!

sfsuphysics
08/12/2007, 10:28 PM
Yeah the great thing about being in a later group is that you get two picks fairly close together. While being in an A (or other early) group you certainly get first dibs on everything out there, when my second pick came around the other "super cool" ones I was eyeing were long gone, however I did find some tasty LPS to snatch up so no complaining :D

Lordhelmet
08/12/2007, 10:36 PM
i told rich that i think it would be fun to have some sort of lottery. in the first round say C wins. then they get 2 pics. then the next round F wins. it will never happen but it would add a little excitement.

I think Stubbz has a good idea there.

kurplunk
08/13/2007, 01:00 AM
I'll give someone my first two picks for the number one pick overall?

kurplunk
08/13/2007, 01:03 AM
Okay..................my first picks for the next two swaps for number one overall.

kurplunk
08/13/2007, 01:04 AM
I'm j/k......had to put that in before I get banned.

bookfish
08/13/2007, 01:38 AM
We should just put it on Ebay and see where it ends up.
$200 reserve.