PDA

View Full Version : 400/600 Gallons in-Wall setup

Chrigui
08/11/2007, 03:03 PM
after many days of negotiations i got the wife to say yes about 400 to 600 Gallons (Not 1 ML more of water she said) in-Wall.., with a small control room.

this time am willing to do it perfectly correct, with your help guys i think we can make something sweet.

wall, Tank, Sump, Quarantine, will be Custom made.
Hardware: Lighting, Controller, Skimmer, CO2, OZONE, KalkWasser, RO, Pumps, (Mid Level Budget)

and then will talk about the Live Stock...

2 Weeks before before we get the keys of the New Apartment. then i should be ready
with the things to do.

Please share with me anything, Dos and Not todos, things i need get now, and things i will have to by-pass for later...

photos, Designs, DIY projects, are most welcome.

Thanks to all in Advance.

Ninong
08/11/2007, 03:18 PM
You really should post this in the large tanks forum (http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=252).

Good luck!

:D

Chrigui
08/11/2007, 03:28 PM
thanks for the Notice but:
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1 and 2...
its not deleting...

Ninong
08/11/2007, 03:34 PM
I see you have already posted in the Large Reef Tanks forum.

If you're now trying to delete this thread in the Advanced Topics forum, you need to send a message to a moderator and ask them to do that. You can't delete your own threads or posts, only moderators or administrators can do that.

Just click on the "report this post to a moderator" link and ask them to delete your thread here because you have decided to post it in a different forum.

Chrigui
08/11/2007, 03:39 PM
thanks allot i will do that now.. :)

ZooZ
08/17/2007, 10:54 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10531428#post10531428 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Chrigui
thanks for the Notice but:
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1 and 2...
its not deleting...

I dont get it...why cant he post there and here?