PDA

View Full Version : glad to be back and looking for a tank....

black_knight
08/09/2007, 06:42 PM
just want to say it's great to finaly have internet again here in the army....... im still training to be a killing machine...... but they let as have internet acc every day........nice.....i miss my fish tank so bad, but i have a new plan when i get back home, time to get a bigger tank like a 120 or 200, something like that, is there any body planing to get out of the hobby for a while that want to sell there tank in 7 weeks just respond to the add thanks........it's going to be a killer in the pocket but i want it so bad.... well thanks for lating me mombale.... love the tank of the month...... it's hot here in texas...................ahhhh

teachermark
08/10/2007, 08:05 PM
I might be parting with my 100 gallon tank around then. Hit me up around that time and we'll talk about it.

xinumaster
08/11/2007, 12:56 AM
I notice in your profile that you located in Texas. Are relocating to bay area?

black_knight
08/11/2007, 11:56 AM
im from the bay area but im in texas for tranning!!!!! i ive in union city

NanoClown
08/12/2007, 01:17 PM
are you in any realtion to fedexguy?

black_knight
08/12/2007, 04:39 PM
yup why?......................

NanoClown
08/12/2007, 06:08 PM
he left for the navy or army(?) a while back and said that he would be gone for a while(i think 4 months), so i was just going to say that the snails i picked up are still kicking around great and i hope that the frags i gave him are doing well

black_knight
08/12/2007, 08:26 PM
okey, i remmember you............. i got no more frags i gave it all to my boy's little bro..... he said it's geting big now, i ask him if he had any pic's but still has not send it to me.......but ya im in the arny, im going home in like 6 to 7 weeks and i want to start a new one, anlest the army said that im going to iraq after thies then that's not going to happen...........

NanoClown
08/12/2007, 08:40 PM
cool, i hope that when you do get back you find what your looking for, i will again donate some frags when you get it up and running

black_knight
08/12/2007, 09:19 PM
i hope i don't have to go right now to iraq!...............then i can set up a fish tank, i think im going to run with fish only tank for now and some zoos and yuma znd ricar only,,, i don't know yet..........