PDA

View Full Version : worst company EVER

A.T.T.R
08/08/2007, 11:13 PM
hey guys.

an unhappy customer here for abouta year and a half ( and many promises from you guys non followed up)

well wanted to let every one know when youse the sticker that says " a nother quaility product by tenecor " what to expect...

expect stands made of sub par wood ( i had to epoxy coat parts of mine to keep the partical board from falling apart)
expect canopys that fall aparts ( the partical board expanded and is basicaly gone.. ill gladly post picts one day)

expects a tank that bows twice as much as it should

expect millions of bubbles in the seal

expect tons of empty promises including one that was to have a rep come to my house and look at the tank

( cant belive you wanted to charge me to send hte tank back to you!!!!) i didnt because i wasnt about to pay taht but wow. next time im going glass and building my own

DONT BUY TENECOR!!!!!!!!!

Bebo77
08/09/2007, 10:23 AM
ibtl

beerguy
08/09/2007, 10:24 AM
[moved]

A.T.T.R
08/09/2007, 10:50 AM
beer guy this BELONGED in the thread i posted in. it was the tenecors fourm.

iv been dealing with them for ages and nothing gets done ,..so possiably a thread in the fourm would get some things done

Gumbo
08/11/2007, 12:13 AM
Thanks for sharing A.T.T.R - Tenecore was originally at the top of my list for a 72"x24"x30". I think I'll revise my list.

A.T.T.R
08/11/2007, 09:50 AM
btw since this thread is now in this section.. im not gonna waste time posting picts unless some one ask... this is the most ignored place on rc

dc
08/11/2007, 10:22 AM
There's a lot of posts in here for being ignored, and this is the right place for it.

smiller
08/12/2007, 07:52 AM
I had two Tenecor tanks for over 6 years. I'm curious what the problems are and what they told you? I rarely see a bad experience posted about them.

A.T.T.R
08/12/2007, 08:00 PM
basicaly excess bowing.
poor seams ( actualy have a bubble that goes from the edge to the inside of the tank and that part is only sealed by id say 1/16th the total thickness of the acrylic

stand was sub par and unlevel
canopy is falling apart after about 2 years or so

from what i hear they used to be good but quality went down hill over the past few years

aggie4231
08/12/2007, 08:09 PM
How can you be sure the stand wasn't level? Did you place it in an area that was level in the first place. Last I chacked, there isn't a level place in the world.

Maybe you should of paid more for a non particle board stand.

Jay4Robin
08/12/2007, 09:11 PM
I had a Tenecor. It was my first reef tank. I paid for a solid maple canopy and stand. The finish was terrible and they paid for the dealer to have it refinished. The tank lasted for about 7 years until I put halides ontop of it and it cracked on the top:D The stand was perfect. No seam problems.

Beaner3
08/17/2007, 07:55 AM
I'm curious about the seams, like to see pics.

patej
08/17/2007, 10:32 AM
thankx for the advice

A.T.T.R
08/17/2007, 07:13 PM
as soon as i can ill get some picts
my camera isnt able to take picts of things like this. ( literaly looks like i took a pict of a wall/milk jug ) lol :)