PDA

View Full Version : Something Fishy in Northampton, PA

rutledgek
08/08/2007, 08:37 PM
Something Fishy (http://www.toofishy.com/home.php)

I just wanted to post a very positive experience with this vendor. I used to shop at this store when I lived within an hour from it. The service and knowledge was great then, and was glad to order dry goods from them when I moved to Tennessee. I recently purchased some filters for my RO/Di, some cyclopeeze, and a beautiful new Bermuda Aquatics rogue wave skimmer.

Tod went above and beyond the call of duty to answer all my questions concerning the skimmer, as well as ship the items overnight free of charge so it would make it to my house before my trip out of state.

I would highly recommend qthis vendor to anyone looking for a knowledgable staff, decent service, and competitave prices. Pleasef

ARIANNA
08/09/2007, 01:29 AM
If only everyone could have Something Fishy as their LFS!!! The only bad thing is waiting for Saturday and Sunday as they are only open on the weekend.:strooper:

rutledgek
08/09/2007, 10:54 AM
Tell me about it. It was sad when I had to move away and they weren't local anymore, but now that I am out of state shipping was free and I didnt pay sales tax, so it worked out really well.

Mildot
08/19/2007, 08:44 PM
yep, i agree , i ordered from Todd quite a while ago when he was first starting out i think, He was a great guy to deal with and my corals were great too, Thumbs up for Todd and , Something Fishy