PDA

View Full Version : Heliofungia actiniformis (longtentacled mushroom plate) coral for trade for softies

MurphSalty
08/08/2007, 07:23 PM
he is way cool !!!!!getting to big for my 54 cornrer tank ,,,,lime green base with brown/tan tens white tips ,,,,,,, he is not a mover , will travel a few inches each way but stays in one general area this type of coral NEEDS a sand bottom to live (he will build a litte hump to stay on) , he will sting as well ,,, so he cannot be placed with other corals above him , this type of plate will extend their tens 12-16 inches above them , water movement should be light to med , lighting does not have to be MH , but he sure loves it !!!! fully puffed up is around 8-10 inches around 5-7 tall ,,,,, very nice coral he has no problem eating a small fish or cube food ,he does need spot feeding !!!!! hes a real looker ,,,,,but will need his space above him as well keep that in mind if you want to trade for some stuff , looking for zoa's and or other softies with COLOR ,,,,no brown/tan stuff i have plenty of that already ,,,,, will take frags . but they will have to be nice sized as he was a bit on the expensive side ,,,,,,,,,,do have pics if you want ,,,,,

Murph

oldreefer76
08/08/2007, 07:31 PM
I have seen this long tenacled plate in person and it is just awesome to say the least

MurphSalty
08/08/2007, 07:55 PM
Hey oldreefer ,,,nice to hear from ya bud ,,,,, hope the new tank is coming along for ya ,,,i want to stop and see it when your done

Murph

Bcollins111900
08/08/2007, 08:00 PM
possibly interested, you have a PM

MurphSalty
08/08/2007, 09:11 PM
trade pending with bcollins ,,,,,,,,

Fdfiremedic
08/08/2007, 10:59 PM
If Bcollins falls through let me know I would be interested. Ben