PDA

View Full Version : 90 gallon for sale

sunamoon
08/08/2007, 08:40 AM
I am selling out. I'd like for this set up to be sold all together if possible. Things have not been good for us the past few months and the tank has suffered. So as much as I hate to it needs to go to a better home.

90 gallons, 48 long approximately 30 in tall not sure on height. Corallife lights. No stand available.

4 maxijet 1200 powerheads
1 remora pro skimmer

Full tank wall of live rock, nice pieces needs more calcium, probably over 150 lb. I never kept track of weights just kept buying more until tank was full.

3 small rose anemones attached to rock. 2 on one rock. I won't remove these from their rocks, so if you don't want them please let me know so I can sell them with their rocks.

1 small cluster sun polyp's

1 orchid dotty back. Great fish not a trouble maker.
1 PJ cardinal I barely know he's in there.
2 large green brittle starfish- very gentle they do not bother anything
1 gray serpent star
1 red serpent star
2 black brittle stars

lots of snails,
10 or more crabs not sure on these

There are some slight scratches on front of tank from catching sand in my magnet cleaner. But tank when emptied can be turned around for a fresh wall, scratches are not noticeable hardly when tank is full.

$800.00 for all contact me through here, PM or even better at Suna263@aol.com

I am between Springfield and cross plains TN. North of Nashville about 35 miles.

Thanks
Sheila

eyebedam
08/08/2007, 04:18 PM
you got pm

sunamoon
08/10/2007, 08:00 AM
all rock and inverts and livestock have been sold.

Thanks to Shelby and his wife for coming all the way from AL. to pick up tonight.

Tank and all the equipment is left. $250.00 for all that is left
lights, tank, glass tops, 4 maxijet 1200's, remora pro skimmer with mag 3 pump. There is also lots of sand that could be cleaned and reused.

thanks sheila

CKreef
08/10/2007, 08:53 AM
what kind of lights?

Tennsquire
08/10/2007, 09:05 AM
pm sent on tank

sunamoon
08/10/2007, 09:18 PM
corallife