PDA

View Full Version : Reeftopia's nasty attitude

dkle
08/06/2007, 04:19 PM
Just a rant about dealing with reeftopia

I ordered from Reeftopia 2 weeks ago. The order was canceled because they ran out of one item that was kinda the main reason for my order despite its saying being in stock on the website.

I then called last week to check on the availability of the item and was told to wait a few days. When I told the lady that I will check back, she quite rudely told me to check the website, and not to call them.

Well I put in the order today again seeing that it's listed "in stock". They called again to tell me it was out. When I merely suggested they do something about updating the status of their stock, he responded by " we're not doing anything about this because we're very successful".

I think I am a very reasonable person; but this is very uncalled for and I'm quite done with this business. I hope you guys have a better experience than I did.

dailey76
08/07/2007, 01:00 AM
I ordered from them and they were great. I called to check on adding something I forgot and they included them for no charge. I recieved email notification when they shipped with fedex with tracking numbers and they even called to check on status of my shipment to make sure everything was as I expected. This company is small and they actually go dive and collect everything themselves. They might had been annoyed if you were possibly rude yourself over the in stock issue. The prices and shipping are second to none. The service was great. Maybe you caught the lady after her husband left her or something but the experience I had was great.

dkle
08/07/2007, 08:45 AM
Well, I became rude and slammed the phone after this guy told me that there was nothing wrong to fix; but never before that; not the first time my order was canceled, not the time the lady told me off over the phone.

I was mad because I was planning on calling them first to check if the item was in stock before I went through the whole hassle of ordering stuff, giving out my credit info, etc; but I didn't because they told me to check the website, not to call them.

So I gathered that they are nice only when everything goes smoothly; since they couldn't care less in my case. I wouldn't call that good service.