PDA

View Full Version : Marine Depot dry goods.

Rockitmakr
08/06/2007, 01:04 PM
Just wanted to say that Marine Depot has always been my online store & just wanted to thank Grant for all of the professional help that he has given me. I will always use them for all of my purchases from now on. :thumbsup:

Rick
:beer:

snorvich
08/07/2007, 08:59 AM
I concur. I have a couple of vendors that I use for livestock and several others for dry goods. I can see no reason to look elsewhere when they have taken such good care of me in the past.

MarineDepot
08/07/2007, 09:23 AM
Hello,

Thanks for the kind words and feed back! It is always nice to hear. We always do our best to provide our customers with excellent prices and the best service possible. As we are reef keepers ourselves, we have a good understanding of the products we carry and can usually help with technical questions or other reef-related questions.

We look forward to doing business with you in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Walter F
Marine Depot Customer Services Supervisor
www.Marinedepot.com
714.385.0080 Phone
714.385.0180 Fax

thirschmann
08/07/2007, 09:27 AM
I would also like to say that I have had great experiences with marine depot. Great customer service and have not used any other online retailer since I began using them. Have only purchased drygoods and have had great results.

HaroldT
08/07/2007, 05:42 PM
yeah, I have had good experiences from Marine Depot also.