PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Mac Corals Buy

rutledgek
08/05/2007, 02:37 PM
Well I am leaving the state on wednesday and will be back late late monday night. After that I plan on placing an order for here, that have an anemone that I really want. if anyone wants to tag along on the order and split the shipping let me know by wednesday. We can get free saturday delivery if that is good for everyone. I think I was going to order a frag pack and my anemone. They do have a deal on WYSIWYG corals buy 2 get one free. Take a look and let me know what you want. We can work out payment on pickup.

Dr. Macs Corals (aka pacific east aquaculture) (http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/)

Kevin

crumbletop
08/05/2007, 04:10 PM
They've got some nice stuff for sure. I'm broke though...

fallinapart
08/05/2007, 04:53 PM
Ditto on "Broke". After that great meeting and bargins I got, and still plan on going to the Frag Meet this coming weekend, That should take care of the budget for the rest of the month :(

Tennsquire
08/06/2007, 10:55 PM
What size frag pack are you looking at? I might could order a "grab bag" frag pack and see what shows up. Not bad for the price, particulary with splitting shipping.

rutledgek
08/06/2007, 10:58 PM
I was either looking at that or the 12 frag pack. My main reason for calling is they have an anemone that I want.