PDA

View Full Version : Looking for RO/DI in M'boro

ReefingMadness
08/03/2007, 05:59 PM
Anyone from around Murfreesboro have to much RO/DI on a regular basis? I have been going to AC and getting it but they had a bad batch go out. Not only that, it is one heck of a drive. LMK.
Thomas

fallinapart
08/03/2007, 06:14 PM
I get mine from Walmart, both stores have the RO water, I doubt it is DI but don't know for sure.

Norman

spjeff69
08/03/2007, 11:24 PM
I bought my own RO/DI and thought I'd throw this in. I bought a TDS meter and took readings from my tap, Walmarts RO water, and my RO/DI.

Tap water was around 125ppm. Walmart's RO Water- 112ppm
RO/DI - 0-1

Walmart RO water was not much better than tap. I'm not sure if it was an isolated problem with the machine in Clarksville, but I thought I'd add that.

torpedo101
08/04/2007, 09:46 AM
I got a ro di unit but tryinng to find someone who will put it in for me being mechanically chalengeled in this area ..does anyone know of anyone that would do that for a reasonable price? thanks ..mary

SRT80
08/04/2007, 10:58 AM
I have been using water out of the publix machine in Smyrna. It is maintained once a week...or so it says its gets inspected. Always has a date of the last inspection date. Since I have started using this water I hardly ever have to clean the glass. I use to have to clean a green film off every other day. I thought maybe it wasnt the switch in water but because I was doin' weekly water changes now. But my brother noticed not having to clean the glass often when he switched too. And he goes a month sometimes a couple weeks over without doin changes. So, I havent tested TDS in the water but it seems to be goin' good for me and its less than a 10 minute drive.

Steve

loyalty
08/04/2007, 06:59 PM
some health/organic food places sell RO water, I've been getting mine from a place right next to me in Mt Juliet when I don't want to make a haul to the Critter

danieljames
08/04/2007, 11:30 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10478272#post10478272 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by spjeff69
Walmart's RO Water- 112ppm

:eek1:

spjeff69
08/04/2007, 11:34 PM
I'd noticed the RO machine at walmart gets checked only monthly, not weekly.

I really had any problems with their water, though.

I hooked up my RO/DI next to my washer with a Y connector.