PDA

View Full Version : innovativelights.com/Innovative Lighting Solutions PROBLEM!!!

hllywd
08/03/2007, 10:33 AM
Anybody ever use innovativelights.com/Innovative Lighting Solutions?

I ordered a reflector on 7/22, the guy says he shipped it on 7/24, didn't offer a tracking number and won't communicate again. He's verified PayPal and has a phone # listed there with a full voicemail box and only a fax # on the web site. He's also on ebay and has an excelent feedback rating... Web site says he's a BBB member but he doesn't show up on his area BBB website that I could find this morning...

Just wondered if anybody else has dealt with this guy...

Tim

hllywd
08/03/2007, 11:57 PM
Well the reflector came today, it was drop shipped from PFO. Shipping took an actual 7 days by UPS, I haven't been real happy with them recently either. USPS can get a package accross country in half the time usually less.
I got a little preturbed with Innovative over the whole deal but they offered to do a little something to make it right.
I'll give them another shot in the future. I just hope the communication is a little better then.

Tim

vikubz
08/05/2007, 02:33 PM
I've thought about ordering from them before. If I remember correctly, he does a lot of business on ebay, and the main feedback concern was about communication. Has 99.8 positive feedback, so he's doing something right.

hllywd
08/05/2007, 07:05 PM
Well however too long I felt the shipping took, he refunded my shipping charges, I can't stay too upset...

Tim