PDA

View Full Version : Looking to borrow a table saw

schrun209
07/31/2007, 12:51 AM
Hello,

I'm in the process of building my custom stand and canopy for my new tank (to bad I'm downsizing and not upgrading). I was wondering if anybody out there would be willing to lend me there table saw for a few days. It will be used lightly, mainly to cut and trim some 1x4 and 2x4 sawn lumber. TIA.

mikid
07/31/2007, 01:20 AM
would you perfer a table saw or a cop/myter saw,have both,craftsman and they work great,im in fair oaks,due you need at your house,or would use here?mike d ,mars member,email me for info

schrun209
07/31/2007, 10:19 AM
sent you an email mikid

MrMikeB
07/31/2007, 01:11 PM
Hey Sam, I have a portable Ryobi that I use when I need to repair fences, etc. on my rentals. Its cool in that it has wheels and can be taken just about anywhere. You are welcome to use it.

If you want something fancier, I have a ShopSmith you can use - not so portable so you will have to drop on by with your wood.

schrun209
07/31/2007, 01:41 PM
Hey Mike, being that it is portable I think I'm going to have to take you up on that offer. When can I drop by? I have truck so It will be an easy pickup and transfer. LMK when you are available. BTW how are those Paly's doing? Thanks

Mikid, thanks for the offer.

MrMikeB
07/31/2007, 01:49 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10452431#post10452431 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by MrMikeB

- not so portable, so you will have to drop on by with your wood.

um, yeah... that did not come out exactly right. :D

Sam, you can come by this evening if you like. I will be there around 6PM. (In Fair Oaks, CA.) I will PM you address info.

BTW - Palys are doing well! Did you ever get your cooler (and $$$) from Paul? Best watch that guy - he was eyeballing it all night, so if you were given a story on how it came up missing....

schrun209
07/31/2007, 02:28 PM
Hey Mike,

Your PM box is full. Anyhow I'll see you tonight, I'd say around 6:30ish or so. Thanks again.

BTW I will not be bringing my wood. :lol:

-Sam

MrMikeB
07/31/2007, 02:50 PM
Ok, sounds good. PM box cleared.

I think RC should give "I support RC" members double the PM space. Man, everybody would be signing up to reduce the number of times that annoying quota issue pops up.