PDA

View Full Version : Marine Depot LIve

Lampuki
07/28/2007, 02:10 PM
so I purchased some fish, I think, from Marine Depot Live ... I completed an order and got no response from them and nothing has been delivered. I'll have to check my card to see if there were any charges. they have not responded to my e-mail requests to customer service

is this a typical thing for them. do they just ignore orders and not respond at all if they don't have what you ordered in stock. the fine print on the order page said that if the item was not in stock you would get what was in stock. that seems sort of unfair, since shipping charges are invovled.

anyone have any suggestions or experiences with Marine Depot LIve?

rhinonm
08/05/2007, 10:01 AM
Abosultely not. I have ordered live stock and dry goods on many occasions. I have always been more than satisfied with the company and their customer servive. Try calling them!

LisaD
08/05/2007, 01:05 PM
I've never had a problem with them that hasn't been quickly resolved. Definitely call them. Did you ever receive an automatic e-mail confirmation that the order was received? It may not have gone through!

MarineDepot
08/09/2007, 04:53 PM
Lampuki
I am sorry, if we did not handle your order or emails promptly. We do not have any unanswered emails regarding an undelivered order. If you e-mail or PM me your name and zip code, I will check through our orders. It does not sound like you ordered from us, as we do not state "if the item was not in stock you would get what was in stock". Our policy is to ship your order if we have approximately 75% of the order or more. 99% of our orders are shipped in full.
If we can not fill an order, we call and/or e-mail you the evening it was supposed to ship, to see how you would like it handled. I also keep a list of missed orders and we fill most of those with in a week or less depending on what they are for. Some fish are pretty rare and hard to come by, so there are always exceptions.

rhinonm & LisaD
Thanks for the kind words. It is truly appreciated.

Steve C.
Marine Depot Live Customer Service
www.marinedepotlive.com
714-935-9607
714-385-0180 FAX

Lampuki
08/12/2007, 09:36 AM
Well, here's what happened. I ordered and selected a Saturday delivery and you delivered on a Tuesday. I had to take 1/2 off work to acclimate the fish. You probably didn't have an e-mails from me because Lampuki is not my e-mail address or name.

I should be eligible for a shipping refund, per your policy.

FYI - the order was perfectly and 100% placed. The fish were healthy, strong and beautiful. Certainly no complaints there.

I will contact you with my order info if I can locate it.

Thanks for your

MarineDepot
08/13/2007, 08:50 PM
Lampuki
If we had not been able to ship your order for Saturday delivery we would have notified you to reschedule it. If UPS did not deliver it on time, we have no control over them sadly. You would be eligible for a refund on the next day air shipping. I looked through all our unanswered emails and saw nothing related to what you were saying. We try to respond to all emails by the end of the day and usually within a few hours. If you PM my your email address, order number or zip code I can find your order and see what happened.

Steve C.
Marine Depot Live Customer Service
www.marinedepotlive.com
714-935-9607
714-385-0180 FAX