PDA

View Full Version : Sunlight Supply- thumbsup!

Meisen
07/25/2007, 07:15 PM
I have a lot of sunlight supply equipment including a dual 400 W ballast, a dual 250 ballast, a tek-light and some reflectors. Nothing has ever failed on me or failed to perform until my ballast melted down this past month. The odor was awful! Smelled like the worst kind of transformer fire you could imagine, all metallic and stuff. I contacted them and they immediately sent me an RMA # to send it back. I wait two weeks and my ballast comes back with brand new innards in it. Unfortunately, the odor is still really strong (the stuff leaked all over the case apparently) and gets even stronger when the ballast runs. Bummer. I contact them again and they agreed to send me a new ballast as a replacment, with their apologies. I am sure companies that are sucessful dont go around giving out free replacements all the time but in this case, I have to say I really appreciate it. While it would have been great to have them get it right the first time, they are certainly standing behind their reputation as being one of the best in the biz. It was also nice that they cover shipping costs both ways!