PDA

View Full Version : OT:Anyone hiring?

seedub
07/24/2007, 03:02 PM
Looking for a change of pace. Anyone hiring or know anyone who is? Very open to anything, time for a change. Resume available if anyone has a lead. Thanks guys!

Nuuze
07/24/2007, 04:36 PM
I hope you don't mind me jumping in also.

But I sometimes wonder what it would be like to work close to home again. I commute from Fairfield to San Francisco Monday thru Friday for over 10 years now. Drove in the first 3 years and now I BART from North Concord to Embarcadero station. Just thinking of all the money I would save...and the 1 1/2 - 2 hour travel time each way.

So if anyone know of any IT network engineer positions along the way that is closer I too have a resume... :)

lbear
07/24/2007, 07:55 PM
I am looking for hardware engineers who are good at FPGA design and debugging. In-depth knowledge of networking and microprocessor is plus. It seems the job market is good recently, hard to find good candidates. Not much benefit here, just a 7000 gal mixed reef system in the lobby, free to watch anytime. :)

seedub
07/24/2007, 08:49 PM
What about incredible salespeople with unsurpassed patience and closing skills?

lbear
07/24/2007, 09:08 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10407385#post10407385 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by seedub
What about incredible salespeople with unsurpassed patience and closing skills?

I wish I can acquire these skills and change my career path one day.

I only have engineering positions to offer. I believe there are lots of sales/marketing positions around. Good luck to your job search!