PDA

View Full Version : Filterguys rock!

Beaner3
07/23/2007, 11:38 AM
I drove down to Duluth yesterday to pick up a few new sleeves for my ro/di unit, Jim met me at the door and promptly invited me into his home and place of business. If you are looking for the best equipment, or looking for replacement parts, or thinking about upgrading,...look no further. Best value, best equipment, and awesome customer service. Thanks Jim!

Oh!, ...and great looking tanks, and a couple of nice pooches too.

sps_addict
07/26/2007, 10:40 PM
Ditto, i recently purchased several items and filters from them and all arrived in great condition.

sivert55
07/27/2007, 01:18 AM
You bet they do! They helped me convert a simple 50gpd Kent Maxxima system into a 7 stage 150GPD double-DI setup and save alot of money in the process. Two thumbs up for Filterguys!

jmait769
07/27/2007, 08:19 AM
What I like is they ship fast! They really look out for you with great customer service!!:thumbsup: I’ve ordered twice from them and will continue to.

Jay

miami13
07/27/2007, 08:02 PM
add me to the list of satisfied customers - have placed (2) orders with the filter guys and both could not have gone any better. they are quick to respond with answers and they ship quick. theyll continue to have my business in the future....