PDA

View Full Version : Reefhotspot: A+

Conesus_Kid
07/18/2007, 08:04 PM
I ordered four fish on Friday.

Delivered on time, excellent packing, excellent livestock, excellent prices.

Two thumbs up!:thumbsup:

Norm R
07/19/2007, 06:19 AM
Nice. :) That has been my experience with them as well.

redrunblue
07/20/2007, 01:59 PM
Hello Consesus,

Glad to hear that you are pleased with the order of saltwater fish. Thanks for the kind comments.

Best Regards,
Max
reefhotspot.com

iansilv
07/24/2007, 01:31 PM
I have actually visited the location of Reefhotspot several times, and the fish are some of the healthiest I have seen. He's got quite a setup there, everything looks good- just thought I would throw that in.

redrunblue
07/26/2007, 02:55 PM
Iansilv,

Thanks for stopping by and posting about our warehouse. We're excited about how it is coming along. Third frag line starting today!

Best Regards,
Max
www.reefhotspot.com

micromount
08/13/2007, 07:13 PM
Great fish:

Here is a copy of the email sent to Max.

Package arrived in great shape. Fed-Ex wanted to know what kind of fish were in the box as they could hear something jumping. I figured it was the candy hogfish which it was. Swimming around the tank like crazy Friday night. The other wrasses I did not see till Sunday with the exception(surprise)of the Christmas Wrasse. I briefly saw him twice on Sat. but as soon as I went near the tank He hid under one of the rocks.
Yesterday I cleaned the glass on the inside of the tank and both the Solaris and Tri-color Wrasse were coming up to my hand. I just came up from the tank, the Christmas Wrasse was out and I stood there about 3" away
the glass and he kept swimming around right in front of me for 15 minutes. Was I surprised.
Also, many thanks for helping me out on my end that was taken care of by Max before the fished were shipped. Much appreciated.
Dave