PDA

View Full Version : BRAND NEW Nanocustoms 4.36 Lighting Upgrade

divecj5
07/11/2007, 11:37 AM
Just trying to gauge some interest on this. I have a brand new Nanocustoms 4.36 DIY upgrade for the BioCube 29. I have had my Biocube setup for about a month now but never did do this upgrade. I think I might switch gears and go with another lighting setup so I am looking to sell this.

It is brand new and everything is still wrapped in plastic and never been opened, touched, anything. I paid $162.90 for it plus shipping from NanoTuners.com (you can check it out here: 4.35 Upgrade). I did not go with the fan upgrade and it will come with the brand new 50/50 and actinic bulbs that I went with. I'll even throw in a nice high gloss print of the instructions that you usually have to print online smile.gif

This is a great upgrade and you can see tons of BC 29s with it ...from what I hear it's also incredibly easy to do (NanoTuners has great support as well)

I am just trying to recoup the money I spent so I can put it toward something else.

$150 plus shipping (might just throw shipping in depending on your location and what everything ends up weighing)

PM me or post on here if interested or make me an offer. I can get some pics of everything if anyone has any trepidation about it being new.

Adam

divecj5
07/11/2007, 06:09 PM
Evening Bump

:rollface: :rollface: