PDA

View Full Version : PremiumAquatics.Com A+++++++++++++++++++++

Awibrandy
07/09/2007, 01:26 PM
Gotta give it up for these guys!

I purchased a few things from them through out the years. They have always been great at meeting any price that proofs can be shown.
Communication has always been great. Shipping great as well. Never had to wait more then a few days.

But this latest order of February,2007 done sent them through the roof for me.

One of the items "AQUATONGS by Coral life" wouldn't work after a week, I called them and they advised me to call the manufacturer. I did, they sent me a second set. The same thing happened to the replacement. I called and told the woman that they were sending me a different tong then the one I ordered, and that I had no confidence in them after the same thing happened to two of them. I sent them picture of the one I ordered, which is totally different. I offered to send the two broken one back to them, at which point she told me that if it happened a third time then she would let me speak with a technician. I got a third set, same thing. I contacted Coral life again, this time with no response. Sent fax, called left message, and nothing. I contacted Premium Aquatics again, Luke tried to intervene with CL to no avail. Saturday morning I sent Jason an email advising him of the situation with the wrong picture on his site, and the crappy merchandise & customer service from CL.

To my otter amazement, Jason replied immediately. Offered apology, explanation, and several options including a refund for said product.

Most grateful customer here!! Premium is the most proper name for this premium of a company.

Mildot
07/12/2007, 10:48 AM
I Agree !!,
I have ordered a ton of stuff from P.A, and am making up another order as i type actually, They Rock !!, For all of my dry goods and and livestock, PA is one of the two place i order from, and the few times i ever had a problem, they fixed it ASAP, Thumbs up to PA, !! Their live stock is Excellent IMHO, never ever a problem with ANY of it, and as i said, im making up another order as i type, Keep up the Great work folks, You certainly have my trust and business, no question .

kl3377
07/14/2007, 05:03 PM
Ditto

Jay4Robin
07/14/2007, 11:06 PM
They are AAA+++ in my book also.

Awibrandy
07/15/2007, 06:07 AM
Keep those praises for an A+ vendor!!

volpe315
07/24/2007, 08:40 AM
did anybody ever order live rock from them because, it seems to be hard to find a good vendor for that.

sean obergfell
08/19/2007, 09:20 PM
Live rock from Salty Critter is fantastic. Great shape the Dan or Shawn are great to work with........They filled my tank with exactly what i wanted

HaroldT
08/20/2007, 06:16 PM
I have ordered plenty of times from Premium Aquatics. They always do a good job.