PDA

View Full Version : aqua notes lite not working!?!?!?

dieselgrk
07/02/2007, 11:16 PM
just recived my new aquacontroller jr. in the mail:D

excited to set it up but having problems with aquanotes lite.

i was able to download the version free from the inter-web. installed the program on my desk top, but when i try to open it, it will not open:mad: :confused:

anyone have problems with AN-lite?

ned2getfish
07/03/2007, 01:13 AM
I downloaded it with no problems

MrMikeB
07/03/2007, 01:46 AM
I also have ran the app for my AC3. No problem? Are you not able to open the application at all - meaning you have not even got to the point where you communicate with the AC?

dieselgrk
07/03/2007, 02:02 AM
yes...

after downloading and installing the program, a zip folder appeared on my desktop labeled 'aquanotes_3_4'. i open the folder and click on the icon labeled 'aquanoteds.CAB'. the computer attempts to open up a new window, but only for a second and then the hole thing closes!

make any sense?

MrMikeB
07/03/2007, 02:14 AM
It seems like you have a bad download file. I would imagine your download was corrupted in transmission. Try re-dloading it. If that does not work, use WinRar and/or WinZip to access the file (versus the native Windows built in tool). These have built in tools that can sometimes fix compressed files. Once you get it opened, you can actually install it.

Hope this helps!

bgreenlee
07/04/2007, 06:45 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10262767#post10262767 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dieselgrk
yes...

after downloading and installing the program, a zip folder appeared on my desktop labeled 'aquanotes_3_4'. i open the folder and click on the icon labeled 'aquanoteds.CAB'. the computer attempts to open up a new window, but only for a second and then the hole thing closes!

make any sense?

Download the file to your computer, open the zip file, dont extract it, adn then you need to be clicking on the Setup.exe file.

dieselgrk
07/04/2007, 11:29 PM
i have the program working now, thanks for the help guys. i extracted the files from the zip folder and now it works like a charm :)