PDA

View Full Version : WTB sump

JeffKirk
06/26/2007, 12:26 AM
Looking for a sump ot tank that I can DIY into a sump.
Trying to go as large as I can.

I'm running a 35g-40g (not sure) corner tank in the shape of a baseball diamond.

I want room to grow and there is not near enough under my diamond shaped tank stand. So I conned my wife into letting me spend the money on a pump closet in the garage.

Arcylic would be nice but the cost (per sheet) is prohibitive at this time.

So if anyone has a 40-60g "long" tank they cant find a use for I'd like to use it to pour money into.

I have a glass list (Plan "B") that includes a 40"X15" Sump w/ fuge, a 20"X15" Prop. tank and a 16"X12" Nano tank. I'll be haggeling our glass vender tomarrow to see if he really likes me or not.

Thanks for looking.
As always questions, comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

frontosa_man80
06/26/2007, 12:32 AM
i have a 30gal sump for sale. you can take a look at it when you stop by for the PH.

-jesse

Kentanner11
06/26/2007, 12:41 AM
check craigslist!

JeffKirk
06/26/2007, 08:14 AM
Cool. Thanks Jessie PM'd you on it.

Yea craigslist has a lot of deals I've been all over it for a couple weeks now, lot's of offers with few replys.

nbku3vm
06/26/2007, 11:16 AM
I have a really old 60 gallon long that nees to be re-silliconed. It is really dirty now. just gooped silicon on the seems to hold some water for a couple of days when I moved my freshwater system. You can have it for free. The Glass is in good shape and it holds water now. Just needs some loving to make those seems look good and some scrubbin to make the glass look better. Let me know. I think it is 48in long.

JeffKirk
06/27/2007, 10:44 AM
Thanks I'll take it.
PM sent

You guys/gals are the best!!