PDA

View Full Version : hi guys

Noon
06/21/2007, 12:18 PM
Well after a long long break, after my tank crashed I got the bug again and the tank is up and running again.

See some old familiar faces.

I will be asking alot of questions, so bear with me! Everything is latin to me now and I wanna make sure I do it right.

Would anyone be willing to sell me a little sand from their tank to help seed mine?

Lint_Licker
06/21/2007, 12:25 PM
you can pick up a 20lb bag of livesand pretty cheap now days. foster and smith has it pretty cheap and ya cant beat their shipping. cheaper then buying local with out the ris of picking up something nasty from someone who might not know they have anything.

Happened to me recently. picked up some corals from a guy I trusted and he didnt mention his nudi outbreak that I am still dealing with even though I dipped the corals I got from him.

c_stowers
06/21/2007, 02:13 PM
I can give you a few cups of my sand for free. If your coming to the july meeting I could give it to you then or you we could meet up sometime. Just shoot me a PM and we will work somehting out.

Noon
06/21/2007, 02:57 PM
thanks! Yea I wont be able to make that meeting unless the date changes, will be in the caribbean till the 18th.

rcmike
06/21/2007, 06:55 PM
Hi Noon. It has been a while. Welcome back.