PDA

View Full Version : OT: New Home

keri2000
06/19/2007, 03:31 PM
Hi guys!

I have missed being a part of the group for the last couple of months.

We are finally in our new home. We moved in over the weekend and have not yet unpacked, but love it. We were staying with a friend for a couple of weeks in his basement and I moved our small tank once but am waiting for the weekend to move it again. That was interesting and I can't imagine having to move a bigger one....

Anyway our new place is in the Northwest (near Flying W Ranch), far far away from the craphole we were in. The last few weeks in there were horrible and I am so glad to be away from it. We plan to have a house warming party as soon as it is cleaned up (and the tank is moved) and I'll let you guys know about it when the time comes.

Since we are on the 2nd/top floor of a condo complex and there isn't room for the 150, we probably will have to sell it for something a little smaller. That was a disappointment, but we will be happy with a 75 or 90. I'll let you all know as that time gets closer too.

Have I missed anything cool on here? I am going to look back and see if I did, but it will take some time....

Ok, talk to you all soon,
Keri

racer69
06/19/2007, 05:06 PM
Congratulations on your new home. Hopefully you can make it back to the meets and the boards.

normanviking
06/19/2007, 08:50 PM
Congrats, look forward to seeing you at future meets.

murfman
06/19/2007, 09:14 PM
congrats on the move! Caleb looks like he will be selling off his 90 now that he has gone big time. Don't know when though.

Rocmtnreef
06/25/2007, 10:38 PM
Sweeeeeet Kari, congrats to you two on the new digs. Man you missed a bunch .......come on and get caught up after you get unpacked.....we will still be here.

lfduty
07/03/2007, 02:18 AM
What's the dill with the 150g