PDA

View Full Version : anyone have an alita air pump i can borrow for a couple of days.

bergzy
06/18/2007, 11:25 PM
i am wanting to run an experiment requiring a high output air pump for it to be successful.

going to try and inject a lot of air into my beckett skimmer to see if i can increase performance...

hey, gotta do something while waiting for the next new episode of 'deadliest catch'! :D:D:D

Steve1714
06/19/2007, 01:52 AM
I don't think it will help, try just adding some Kalkwasser at night, that will kick out some gunk from the skimmer. If you have one of those car tire pumps you could see what it could do. Or best of all try hooking up a wet/dry vac and put the hose on reverse and see what happens.

good luck
Steve G

cthetoy
06/19/2007, 11:32 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10169032#post10169032 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bergzy

hey, gotta do something while waiting for the next new episode of 'deadliest catch'! :D:D:D

I thought I was the only person to watch that show. Great show!

Captain Sig Hansen of Deadliest Catch will be here in Rancho Cucamonga 7/18 6pm-9pm for the ribbon cutting ceremony of Bass Pro Shops
http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CFPage?storeId=10151&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&appID=94&storeID=52