PDA

View Full Version : questions about a 100g setup

Nirvana
06/02/2007, 07:01 PM
I am planning on having a 100g saphire (front and 2 sides) with a painted black glass background) euro-less and trimless tank made by AO (aquariums obsessed) . The Dimensions are 44x26x20.2. I am new to this size of a tank and was wondering how big should my sump be and also if i should go with a closed loop system or go with a wavysea type system? I am going to hook everything up to a aquatronic and incorporate it into my labtop. The reason for this is because i am going off to college and august and want a more stable tank, so my mom just has to feed the tank. I will also however be coming home about everymonth to check up on it and do waterchanges. With the aquatronic i can just check up on the whole system from school and if a emergency happens just drive home. Also should include a refugium to the system.? As far as lighting i am still looking around for a lighting system, but im really like the ACLS system. Also would a 900 gph pump be good enough for the return system and also where would be the best position to have holes drilled for the return piping?

Nirvana
06/02/2007, 10:29 PM
bump