PDA

View Full Version : A CRASEy competition...

pwhitby
05/30/2007, 11:28 PM
OK guys, time to get your thinking hats on, and your pencils and crayons out.

We will host a competition for the design and logo for the official CRASE T-shirts.

The design is up to you, but bear in mind, simple is often better.

No copyrighted images, has to be easily printed to T shirts and is the design for the front of the shirt. It can be small, it can be large. Its your call.

The winner will be picked by a panel of the CRASE organizing team and will win 1 free Shirt, a $25 Gift Cert from Aquariums and 2 free tickets to the CRASE.

You do NOT have to be a COMAS member to enter.

All entries to be in to me by June 30 2007.

Please email your designs to me at pww20023@gmail.com

Paul.

pwhitby
05/30/2007, 11:40 PM
BTW, you can enter as many designs as you like.

Travis L. Stevens
05/31/2007, 08:23 AM
Since this is going on a TShirt, do you have any specifics on color count? Does it have to be on a certain colored TShirt? I assume it will be screen printed and not sublimated, right? For example, will they only be white TShirts with a 4 color limit?

pwhitby
05/31/2007, 09:20 AM
we were thinking of a dark shirt.

probably dark blue

Travis L. Stevens
05/31/2007, 09:33 AM
:thumbsup: Alright. That helps me out.

pwhitby
06/05/2007, 11:41 PM
come on guys....lets have some submissions........

happysak
06/17/2007, 01:30 PM
ttt:D

happysak
07/12/2007, 12:17 PM
any news:confused:

happysak
08/06/2007, 10:25 PM
:thumbsup: Alright. That helps me out.

What happened:confused: we want t-shirts :D

pwhitby
08/13/2007, 02:40 PM
we have a winner.....
the design is this, or very similar to this:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/mskohl/t-shirtrgrammabrightblue.jpg

Congratulations go to Stephanie Kohl.

peaceinusa
08/13/2007, 04:10 PM
NICE.....I like it

That is an eye catcher.

Little Bitty
08/13/2007, 04:34 PM
I am certainly buying one!!!

Okiemike
08/13/2007, 05:47 PM
Great job Stephanie & congrats!

Serra
08/13/2007, 06:00 PM
It's perfect! Good job Steph.

mskohl
08/13/2007, 11:41 PM
Thanks guys. I thought it was an all around good fish for reefs and fish only alike.

happysak
08/14/2007, 01:02 PM
Great job. I like it a lot:D

papagimp
08/15/2007, 12:46 PM
Love it! it's nice to see a non-clownfish logo for once.

nIx_tank
08/15/2007, 01:02 PM
Love it! it's nice to see a non-clownfish logo for once.

You damn clownfish hater!

lol

Serra
08/15/2007, 05:07 PM
You damn clownfish hater!

lol

Thank you for saying that nick! I didn't want to have to wash my mouth out after saying damn. Adam...how could you be so hateful?!!!!!

happysak
08/25/2007, 12:08 AM
When t-shirts will be ready:D