PDA

View Full Version : Who Is Registered For MACNA XIV?

Finman
09/10/2002, 01:48 PM
Tommorw 9/11 is the last day that you can register at the $150.00 price. Lets make a plans for some type of get together while we are at Ft Worth for all the COMA members. This could be discussed and decided at the meeting on 14th.

Here are the links for MACNA XIV.

http://www.dfwmas.com/pdf_files/M14_Brochure_Word1.pdf

http://www.dfwmas.com/M14_registration.html

Technobuyer
09/10/2002, 06:37 PM
Finman,

I hope you'll pardon my intrusion into your thread. I'm one of the MACNA XIV coordinators and just wanted to let you know that the hotel has agreed to extend our special room rate until the beginning of the conference. Our website will be changed to reflect this, but I wanted to give ya'll a heads up. If I can answer any questions for you, please feel free to PM or email me. We're really counting on the OK reefers to make for a good showing!

Thanks,

Duane

Finman
09/10/2002, 07:54 PM
Duane, appreciate the information on the change in hotel options. If there are anymore changes please feel free to let us know.

SciGuy2
09/11/2002, 02:54 PM
Hi Stan,

I'll be at MACNA XIV. Glad to see another COMAS person is planning on being there. See you then.

-Lee

Finman
09/11/2002, 05:49 PM
Lee, Brad Trent is also registered to go as well. He joined COMA at the meeting we had at Pet Vets.

Surely this isn't the only people going to MACNA when it's being held this close to Oklahoma. Come on guys sign up and lets have a good showing in Texas from the Oklahoma Brigade.

I know it's not free but it's probably cheaper than one piece of equipment that you have bought for your reef.

Remember today is the last day to get registered for $150.00, tommorow it goes up to $175.00

SciGuy2
09/11/2002, 06:32 PM
I agree, Stan.

It will never get this close to home unless Tulsa or COMAS decides to host it.

Have you seen the list of speakers? Friday alone they have Dr. Ron, Steve Tyree and Dr. Sanjay Joshi speaking.

rldavis
09/11/2002, 09:42 PM
We were planning to go, but our current circumstances will not permit it. :( I'm disappointed too, it would have been the closest thing to a vacation we'll probably get for awhile. I'm soooooooo disappointed that we can't go!

Becky

saltcreeper
09/12/2002, 11:54 PM
Hey Stan Victor and I have our tickets and hotels reserved!! Can't wait to go!!!!!!!:)