PDA

View Full Version : Pets Paradise?

insanefishguy
05/28/2007, 09:02 AM
I was thinking about taking a ride down to Williamsport to check out pets paradise. The ad in the yellow pages boasts a 1200 gallon reef show tank and the largest selection around. Is the place worth the drive? I figure its about an hour drive from State College. Are there any other shops around the area to check out while Im down that way?

Thanks, Joe

nate4546
05/28/2007, 02:03 PM
Its not worth the drive.

bmac
05/28/2007, 10:25 PM
Don't waste your time !

insanefishguy
05/28/2007, 11:49 PM
Thats disappointing. Are there any stores less than a two hour drive worth visiting?

coralnut99
05/30/2007, 04:16 PM
Something Fishy In Allentown should be in the 2 hour area for you. Only open Sat. & Sun. Almost always worth the trip, especially earlier Sat.

insanefishguy
05/30/2007, 07:06 PM
Ive been there quite a few times. Thanks for the suggestion though. I was hoping there were some places a little more west of there. I willing be moving to Tamaqua soon which puts me a lot closer to that area, but my work work schedule will be Fri, Sat, and Sun so Getting there will be impossible unless I skip work. It is a very nice place, might be worth it occasionally. haha

shimmy_yaz
05/31/2007, 12:42 PM
The 1200 gallon tank was Mo's project but he has since parted from that adventure. I stopped in there a couple months ago and was VERY highly disgusted with the place. They have almost no selection and what they do have there is probably at least one dead fish in every tank. A lady wanted to buy a seahorse but all of them in the tank were dead. Other than that place there is no really good places up this way. Like was said earlier your best bet is either Something Fishy or That Fish Place.