PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Walk This Saturday

Rockker
05/25/2007, 09:12 AM
www.myspace.com/zombiewalkcolumbus

I'll be there handing out "Bloody Tickets" like Willy Wonka to some lucky people.

The tickets will land you a role as a towns person or Zombie in the new movie being filmed in Columbus called "Book Of The Dead"

You can check out Book Of The Dead at

http://www.BOTDmovie.com

I'll be playing the small town sherrif and of course getting killed and eaten by zombies.

Come on by and look at all of the Zombies Satrurday.

chuck

hollback
05/25/2007, 09:27 AM
Chuck I make an awesome extra. I would be a great zombie extra. I'm really good at acting like the living dead.

Hormigaquatica
05/25/2007, 12:40 PM
The girl who did my tat told me about the Zombie Walk a few weeks ago- she was all kinds of excited. Didnt realize it was for a movie though... Um... anyone want to cover my shift at work this weekend for me??

Rockker
05/25/2007, 01:07 PM
The Zombie walk itself is not a movie. It's just a bunch of people having fun and dressing up.

I'll be there as a guest and I'll be picking out good costumes (and friends) ;-) to give them a ticket and an extra role in the movie I am in that is filming this summer in Columbus.

I got a copy of the soundtrack today and if you like head banging music, you'd love it.

Not a country song on it though. :-(

The soundtrack is now available on the site www.BOTDmovie.com

I hope to see some of ya'll there. Make sure you come by and grab me (and a ticket to be in the movie)

buds
Chuck

jh2pizza
05/26/2007, 05:16 AM
I'm really good at acting like the living dead.

Ill second that.......................