PDA

View Full Version : Picasso Trigger Please Help

Chago09
05/17/2007, 11:19 AM
K I have had him for about a week now and I really can't tell if he is eating. He goes crazy at the top when I open the lid and is going after anything I put in, although I can't tell if he is actually eating any of it. I ave dried brine shrimp flakes, frozen brine shrimp, frozen krill, HBH pellets and ON Formula 2 pellets. He tries all of them but he continues to spit then put in mouth again then spit and put in mouth again. I can't tell if he's actually swallowing any of it. The thing that scares me is that I am afraid there might be a pinch in the belly area. I may be wrong because he has been like that since I got him. Right above there bottom trigger fin it looks like it is slightly pinched... is that the stomach or is that supposed to be like that so the trigger can extend???

andrewsmart
05/17/2007, 11:42 AM
try some clam on the half shell or frozen silversides.

he should go wild for those.

even whole shrimp.

Jerry W
05/17/2007, 05:08 PM
I agree with a more substantial diet. Chopped shrimp or scallop, Clam, squid, mussell. Soaking in supplements like selcon or zoe is beneficial as well. How large is the fish? The stomach should not be pinched. Healthy fish have a nice full look.