PDA

View Full Version : complete 26 gallon bowfront for sale gilbert, AZ

reefarmer
05/11/2007, 01:37 PM
I need to cutdown on my number of tanks so this one is up for sale . A 26 gallon bowfront with a 24 X4 Tek light, 1-12000k bulb, 1-10000k daylight, need to check the brands and k for sure but i believe one is GE and the other daylight is giesmann, 1 giesmann pure actinic and 1 ATI super actinic, all bulbs used for only 6 months. I also have 2 never used giessmann aquablue plus that I will throw in. this tanks comes with about 30 Lbs of live rock and 35 lbs of live sand. there are severla xenia stalks, a yellow tailed damsel, and various smails and hermits. it has a jebo protien skimmer, a heater , and a skilter powere filter, that I only use as a filter but the protien skimmer parts are availabe at no extra charge. it also come with a small dresser to use as a stand and a 1500 lph powerhead. this tank is running great but i transfered most of my livestock into other tanks. You get everything listed here. i am asking $700.00 but will take the best offer. I live in Gilbert AZ and of course this is pick up only. go ahead make me and offer, the light alone was over 400 bucks brand new. thanks for looking Gary you can email me at gmole@cox.net for pics

reefarmer
05/11/2007, 06:07 PM
bump