PDA

View Full Version : cowfish vs powerhead...round one...

abcboy
09/05/2002, 12:11 AM
my cowfish is always attacking my powerhead since the day i got it....i assume its the algea thats growing on it and the cow loves to graze on it...anyways the cowfish is only a size of a quarterthe powerhead always counter with its powerful blast to the cowfish..sending him all the way across the tank...the cowfish would always come back for more....he's truely a champion at heart ...well today the cowfish finally was defected after the powerhead sucked him up with its suction....i came home 2 hrs later today after working out...and there was the cowfish...head first up the powerhead...i assume he must of been there for awhile for it no longer try to struggle against the powerful suction..i thought it was done for...i hit the power off switch to everything on my tank ...and to my amazement..the cowfish just swam around like nothing happened....he even immediately charge forward the sea weed select...anyways,...it wasn't funny then but now i kinda giggle whenever i picture the lil devil headfirst in the powerhead..:lol:

opihi
09/05/2002, 01:02 AM
glad everything turned out okay. are you going to put a strainer on the PH, just in case it happens again?

COWabonga
09/05/2002, 01:10 AM
i juss turned the powerhead down....usually its in the low position but for some reason i had the urge to turned it on full blast...i guess i wont no more!!!!:rolleyes:

ps..this is abcboy by the way