PDA

View Full Version : fish list...how does it sound?

fishyz
04/28/2007, 08:16 PM
I have probably changed my plan for the fish in my tank about a hundred times. I think I have finally got a good plan(if its not too many fish).

Currently in my 90g, I have:
2 ocellaris clowns
1 blue gudgeon goby
1striped bristletooth tang

I would like to add:
1 foxface
1 pink square anthias
1 diamond goby
1 exquisite fairy wrasse OR a flasher wrasse

How does it sound? Too many fish? suggestions are also welcome. Thanks

Jerry W
04/28/2007, 08:19 PM
I'd nix the foxface simply due to it's size. The rest looks good.

mr. clown man
04/28/2007, 09:13 PM
sounds great. if u realy wanted the foxface it would eventualy grow out of your tank, i hav a freind who has had his foxface in his 75 for several months and it is doing great soyou could keep the foxface in there for a while

snommisbor
04/29/2007, 08:23 AM
I have a FF in mine and it is happy as can be. Was skiddish at first but now is always out and about and when I sit in front of the tank always comes up. I imagine in a few years he may be too big for my tank but by then I will have upgraded to a 6 foot tank. So get a 3 to 4 incher and enjoy it for a while.

triggerman41
04/29/2007, 04:16 PM
ya, everything looks good exept maybe the foxface

fishyz
04/29/2007, 08:00 PM
Thanks for the input. I was really hoping for a fish that people will say "WOW!" when they see it. My striped bristletooth tang doesn't really add any color to the tank, but it does have a great personality. If I didn't get the anthias, would the foxface be ok in the tank for a couple of years? Any other suggestions for fish that will add lots of color are also welcome.

thor32766
04/30/2007, 08:46 AM
if you got a small one you should be fine for awhile.