PDA

View Full Version : MarineDepot...like it's a surprise!

Q-ball
08/30/2002, 05:16 PM
Well, the other day I realized I had the money finally to order my lighting. I tried ordering my spiderlight reflectors through MD's site, but there was a problem with it and it had a contact link in case of this problem. So I send them an email letting them know I couldn't place an order, expecting a return email from them hopefully within a few hours. No more than 5 minutes later do I get a call from Jose at MD!!! WOW! Did I mention that I hadn't included my phone number in my email? Jose went to the trouble to look at past orders from me to get it so he could call me. I've been in the Customer Service biz for 8+ years now, and folks, this is customer service at it's finest! Big :thumbsup: for Jose & the crew at MD!

Q!!!

edited to add - got the reflectors today, they look great!

Bomber
08/30/2002, 05:40 PM
I don't see what the surprise is Q. You knew you were calling Marine Depot - right?

:D

Q-ball
08/30/2002, 05:50 PM
Hehe...actually, it really was a surprise...I didn't call them, they called me! :) I knew they had good service having dealt with them in the past, but going beyond and finding my phone number & calling is above & beyond IMO. Not that it's a large thing to do really, I imagine it took Jose no time at all. But in today's day & age, you simply don't see people taking the extra 30 seconds to go the extra step and that's what's impressed me so much.

Q!!!

Bomber
08/30/2002, 06:17 PM
LOL

They are all great people. I've been dealing with them for years. Joseph and I get into trouble for yacking on the phone for too long though. Honestly, I couldn't think of a better company to do business with. Their prices are right, service is always tops, great people - what else is there?

Jerel