PDA

View Full Version : what is EUROBRACING?

mic209
03/14/2007, 10:01 AM
I know its bracing the top of the aquarium, but how? I tried searching, but all i get is a bunch of threads with people showing their eurobraced tanks. Can somebody please explain this to me?

vegaskid11
03/14/2007, 10:30 AM
Euro bracing elimates the wide center brace commonly seen in AGA all glass units. It replaces it with a brace along the inside edge of the aquarium. Smaller tanks then will be completely open in the middle. Many eoro braced tanks will still have two smaller braces spaced in thirds on the tank.

mic209
03/14/2007, 12:00 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9473368#post9473368 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by vegaskid11
Euro bracing elimates the wide center brace commonly seen in AGA all glass units. It replaces it with a brace along the inside edge of the aquarium. Smaller tanks then will be completely open in the middle. Many eoro braced tanks will still have two smaller braces spaced in thirds on the tank.

ok thanks... hey i'm assuming from your name that you're from vegas? If u are, what LFS do u go to? I usually go to lucky fish on spring mountain, are all stores in vegas really pricey?