PDA

View Full Version : New store in Venice ??

Agu
03/13/2007, 09:24 PM
Saw it today driving up 41 in south Venice, it's just south of Venice Pets on the other side of the road. It was about 8:30 pm and the store was closed. Anybody been there ?

natec
03/14/2007, 06:19 AM
Was it called Lost Reef or something like that? My cousin was telling me about a store that a friend of his would be opening in Venice toward the end of March called Lost Reef I think. My cousin got to tour the place early and said it looked pretty impressive. Venice is quite the drive for me though...

thowell64
03/14/2007, 11:22 AM
I have not stopped in yet, but they did invite anyone who wanted to do, to do so. They will not be open for business for a bout 2 weeks.

PorcupinesRule
03/16/2007, 04:03 PM
Yes, we really do exist =). Not quite open yet but hoping to be very soon. And yes, anytime we are here we will be more than happy to let anyone have a look around. I feel I shouldn't say much more or I may violate the sites rules on business ads, but we are in the phone book and we hope to make ourselves well worth the time to our friends in Bradenton.

lt34
03/24/2007, 02:27 PM
I can't wait to see your facility when it opens. I live in North Port and the store in North Port I wouldn't send my worst enemy too. Others can be overpriced or lack knowledge. Hope to see you soon and goodluck!

Agu
03/24/2007, 07:28 PM
Three stores in Venice selling reef stuff can only be good for the customers. Hope they can all make it.

lt34
03/26/2007, 03:03 PM
Where is the third store? I know of the Store across from Lost Reef and the Lost Reef, but where is the third? I know of a store down by Publix, but is only sells freshwater.

PorcupinesRule
03/26/2007, 08:53 PM
The 3rd store is a little farther north than us on us41, Puss and Pups. Mostly dog and cat stuff, but they do have a fish room.
By the way: thanks for all the positive feedback people, and we hope to be able to impress you when we open .......FINALLY!, lol.

Once again, feel free to stop by or call if you would like to see our work in progress.(we are in the phonebook).

a2fire2i
08/01/2007, 03:22 PM
Any word on if Lost Reef is open yet? It was my understanding that puss and pups doesnt sell saltwater anymore, and the other place closed down.

JABREEF
08/01/2007, 04:27 PM
Not yet. They still have an opening soon sign up.

Agu
08/01/2007, 09:43 PM
Venice pets closed.

Puss and Pets sold off the fish section, they'll have saltwater but the jury is still out.

Lost Reef still hasn't opened.

Sucks to be a Reefer in Venice............