PDA

View Full Version : Off topic- music

essop3
03/07/2007, 10:37 PM
I'm finally getting to record a few of my original songs. They are just demo versions that I'm shopping around for song writing. I'd appreciate it if you guys would take a listen. If you have a myspace account request me as a friend and leave a comment.

www.myspace.com/thechrishizerexperience

firefish2020
03/07/2007, 11:01 PM
Chris thats pretty good, makes me wish I had time to re-record some of my old material LOL but oh well those are other projects that wait in the wing. What did you use for the drums? Is that electronic or actual recorded acoustic?

essop3
03/07/2007, 11:08 PM
They are loops. I'm really a drummer but it's so hard to record live drums by yourself. I never knew you played anything. Maybe we can get together on a song or two.

firefish2020
03/07/2007, 11:44 PM
I'll see if I can find one of our old demo CDs around here for you. It's just a hobby now, like I dont have enough of those. I played Keys for about 10 years and guitar on and off as needed. We were pretty versatile in that way. Now I just record Keys upload and play along on my G-DEC just me and the machines, man if I had that thing 10 years ago I probably would not be in this hobby LOL.