PDA

View Full Version : OMAS March '07 Meeting => Saturday March 24th

GLD
02/25/2007, 08:53 PM
Save the date: 7pm Saturday March 24th at Aquarium Oddballs !!

You won't want to miss this one !! !!

Go to OMAS.org ==>> Forums for details !!

See you at Oddballs four weeks from yesterday !!

Thanks,
George
2007 OMAS President

jokeloma
02/26/2007, 11:18 PM
I plan on making this one and paying my dues.

jjmcat
02/26/2007, 11:39 PM
Remeber you need to be a paid member to enter the raffel.Lots of cool items to be won.

jc8745
03/01/2007, 05:20 PM
I'm thinking i will get to make this one, at least i am hoping,

ice in jan,
Houston soccer tourney in feb,
so far march is open (fingers crossed, money for membership clutched in other hand).

If i become a new member (paid member) at the mar meeting, will i get to participate in everything, and do i need to bring anything, the only corals that i have that are big enough to frag is some xenia, but i am guessing everyone has xenia, but i can bring 2 frags if needed.

tstone
03/02/2007, 09:19 PM
Gonna try to be there. Just moved here to Tulsa and want to meet some fellow reefers. :)

jjmcat
03/02/2007, 10:13 PM
We cant wait to meet you two.

GLD
03/04/2007, 09:13 AM
Hello jc8745,

I too hope that March breaks the trend !! It will be a great meeting and yes, if you pay your dues at the March meeting, you can participate in everything !!

And Welcome to Tulsa TSTONE !! March's meeting will be a great way to plug into Tulsa Reefing !! I am looking forward to meeting you !!

Thanks to both of you for your interest ! That is what makes this club great.

Sincerely,
George Davenport
2007 OMAS President

tstone
03/04/2007, 06:49 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9389456#post9389456 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by GLD
And Welcome to Tulsa TSTONE !! March's meeting will be a great way to plug into Tulsa Reefing !! I am looking forward to meeting you !!

Thanks to both of you for your interest ! That is what makes this club great.

Sincerely,
George Davenport
2007 OMAS President

George Thanks for the warm welcome. Looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the reefing community.

Met Scott at Aquarium Oddballs yesterday and also made an impulse purchase at Ultimate reefs. :rolleyes: Met Shane.

Bumped into jokeloma and I think his family at Oddballs today, met a couple other people but did not get their names.
So far I have thoroughly enjoyed my reeefin experience here in Tulsa :D