PDA

View Full Version : FS: Calcium Reactor

wanecek
02/24/2007, 12:54 PM
I bought myself a calcium reactor system and then found out my wife bought me another for my birthday.

I am selling a Aquamedic 1000 calcium reactor ($250). This is brand new and I have not even opened it. It includes the reactor iteself, the bubble counter, media, internal circulation pump, and this package includes the feed pump as well (SP3000 pump). Most older packages do not include this feed pump. The reactor is rated up to 250 gallons.

Also, included in the package is a brand new C02 regulator ($115) and a new high pressured PH probe ( $89), which can be screwed into the top of the reactor. The only thing used is that is a part of the package is the solenoid ($55), a full CO2 tank ($70), and the PH controller ( $231). They are only a couple of years old and worked for me. I also have an extra bubble counter.

All this would sell for $810 brand new. I am asking $575 for it.

Thanks,
Michael

wanecek
02/26/2007, 03:34 PM
BUMP?

wanecek
03/07/2007, 10:45 PM
I will sell all the above (calcium reactor) for $500. Remember, most of the calcium reactor system is brand new.

I am now selling my Dart Sequence pump for $100. It is 2 years old and I was using it for my closed loop. Works great.

Thanks,
Michael