PDA

View Full Version : www.aquadevices.50megs.com

Pipeman
08/02/2002, 07:23 PM
I purchased the electronic float switch from him over a year and a half ago and I started to have problems where it would shut off but not come on again unless I unpluged the switch and repluged it in. It then repeated to fail so I decided to buy another one since I liked it so much. I Emailed David my intentions and explained what was going on with my switch and he sent me a brand new one at no cost. Needless to say I am a very happy customer and would recommend his device to anyone. It is a great product and he more than stands behind it. :)

Reefer madness
08/03/2002, 12:28 AM
I definitely have to second that opinion. I bought one second-hand although the guy that I bought it from didn't ever use it. I put it in service and it failed after a couple of months. I didn't know where it came from or what brand it was at the time. I finally figured out who had built the unit (thanks go out to the reefer formerly known as Greenbud! :) ). I contacted David asking how I could get the parts to repair the float switch. I sent him pictures of the parts I needed and he emailed me that he no longer used that circuit, he had changed the design to make it better, and that if I would send it to him he would upgrade it for free. I was only hoping that he would help me find the parts but instead he fixed it for free! I picked up shipping and he changed out all the guts inside the assembly. He did this knowing that I had bought the unit second-hand.

Great product, great guy, outstanding customer service. Oh, did I fail to mention that his price is incredible too? :eek1:

Scott