PDA

View Full Version : I need a good fish vendor that will not substitute what I ordered

aLittletank
08/01/2002, 12:20 AM
Hi all I am in the market for 3 scotts fairy wrasses. I need one to be larger, and 2 to be small. this is important for the sexing and compatibility of the wrasses. also I don't want just any fairy wrasse, no carpenters wrasse or other substitutes.

I am looking for an online vendor that has a good rep for fish delivery that will fill this order exactly as requested or not at all. If need be I would be willing to go on a wait list until they can meet my order as requested.

anyone have a vendor that comes to mind?

thanks
Allen

micromount
08/01/2002, 07:30 AM
Try FFExpress.They just had them on sale.

FishyinKY
08/01/2002, 08:11 AM
I'd use marine center

WWW.themarinecenter.com

good luck

Strumpling
08/01/2002, 12:07 PM
I'll shamelessly back micromount's suggestion:

www.ffexpress.com - we should be able to help you out :-D

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
www.ffexpress.com
(800) 239 - 7121

DiscoToo
08/01/2002, 12:19 PM
Hey aLittletank

If you like we do have the Scott's instock and would be willing to offer them to you at the sale price if you are interested. I do have exaclty what you are looking for in house. If you are interested give us a call.

Take Care

Ron

www.ffexpress.com

picassomike
08/01/2002, 04:35 PM
Try etropicals.I had ordered things from them and they didn't ship anything to replace what they didn't have.

kevinpo
08/01/2002, 04:44 PM
Hey Allen,
Let me know who you order from and how they do.

Regards,
Kevin
PS: How's the corals?

aLittletank
08/01/2002, 05:57 PM
FFE guys and gals, thanks for the responses and for keeping an eye on the boards. :) I had actually thought of you and emailed petra last night as well. the fact that I already had a response via email and two here from FFE show me good things about the kind of out fit you are running there. :)

edit
petra just emailed me with the price. thanks for making the sale price available edit

kevin I will contact you and Brent before I place the order to see if you want to tag anything on it ;) everything is looking great as far as the corals go!

TTYL
Allen