PDA

View Full Version : Maxi-jet parts?

sage_commander
02/01/2007, 09:48 PM
Does anyone know where I can find individual parts for these powerheads? I looked on marineland's web site but I don't even see any mention of maxi-jets. Specifically, I'm looking for the mounting brackets. Thanks!

dhnguyen
02/01/2007, 10:09 PM
they don't sell the mounting brackets by themselves.

Which mounting bracket and how many did you need? I might have a suction cup bracket to spare.

sage_commander
02/01/2007, 10:25 PM
OMG. You're in Kingston? I'll be passing through tomorrow around 5am :D

I made some hangars for my powerheads so I don't have to rely on the suction cups. I was going to glue the triple suction cup mounting bracket to the hangars. But if something went wrong I wanted to have a part handy.

I may just take the chance and glue it anyway. Thanks though. Good to know local reefers. Are you a member of that Puget Sound thing? I thought about joining because I could get a discount at Mario's.

dhnguyen
02/02/2007, 12:42 PM
Nah I'm not a member of PSAS group. I kinda wanted to join when I first moved here to the area from N. Cali back in August. But being that most of their meetings and events are on the other side, it just seems such a hassle. Who knows I may still join one of these days.

What do you keep? FO, mixed, or SPS?

dhnguyen
02/02/2007, 12:44 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9137315#post9137315 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by sage_commander
OMG. You're in Kingston? I'll be passing through tomorrow around 5am :D

Commuting via the ferry eh? :)