PDA

View Full Version : I want to make Hattie B happy...

UH_OH_5_OH
01/27/2007, 10:56 PM
I'll do whatever it takes ! I mean it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DONT THINK I WONT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CAUSE I WILL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST GO AHEAD AND TRY ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST FOR HATTIE B !

dinoman
01/27/2007, 11:04 PM
Go ahead Hattie, I got $10 on you! ;)

Hattie B
01/27/2007, 11:08 PM
What did UH_Oh just volunteer not to post but 1 reply every 15 minutes, without the over use of !!!?

I think that could almost make me happy!!! :) But probably not

UH_OH_5_OH
01/27/2007, 11:33 PM
I'll try....just for you Amber !

Aliie
01/27/2007, 11:33 PM
Oooo! She's tough!! I can't even comply with the 15 min delay of post!! Not worth making her happy IMO!!!

Hattie B
01/28/2007, 12:30 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9093216#post9093216 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Aliie
Oooo! She's tough!! I can't even comply with the 15 min delay of post!! Not worth making her happy IMO!!!

:mad: whatever..

It's worth it but almost impossible

Aliie
01/28/2007, 12:46 PM
LOL!~ You can be happy while he is at work right? You are to nice to say it's impossible to make you happy!

Hattie B
01/28/2007, 01:19 PM
I am, I am, I am.. Woot woot..

Aliie
01/28/2007, 01:24 PM
Enjoy it while it lasts! Now get out there and use up all his !!!! while you can so there won't be any left for him!! LMAO

UH_OH_5_OH
01/28/2007, 04:33 PM
HEY? Who took all of my exclamation points ???

Hattie B
01/28/2007, 04:49 PM
crap.. I thought all day?

Aliie
01/28/2007, 07:57 PM
He's a lovable guy!! I didn't take them. You can borrow mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got lots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!