PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Clown

DSMpunk
01/18/2007, 06:20 PM
I think my female ocellaris has had some ninja training.

So, last night I was target feeding with my trusty turkey baster and like usual, my clown starts dive bombing my hand. When I was about done and as I was pulling the turkey baster out of the water, I hear a splash. Then I feel something hit my chest. Then I see an orange blur falling to the ground. It was of course the clown fish.

She either tried to dive bomb my hand and MISSED or she actually tried to attack me at chest level. Keep in mind I am 6'2" so she had to have jumped a good two feet to hit me in the chest.

I thought it was pretty funny. Goofy fish. :rollface:

leeweber85
01/18/2007, 06:26 PM
thats a long ways down is it going to survive?

DSMpunk
01/18/2007, 06:36 PM
I think so, I put her in right after the jump and she acted like nothing was wrong. But you never know I guess.

Nykademus
01/19/2007, 12:31 AM
Hope shes ok.

I love how mine bites me whenever I need to get in there.. I flinch everytime because I never think about it.. I will have to keep an eye out for the ambush though apparently!

DSMpunk
01/19/2007, 12:21 PM
Well almost 2 days later and she is still healthy enough to bite me so I think all is well.

Lately the clowns have been more aggressive than normal (to me) and they have been doing a lot of nest cleaning. Do clowns usually get this way when they are about to lay eggs?