PDA

View Full Version : WWWAAAAHHHHH!!!! Can this day go any worse!!!!

IFLY2HIGH
11/28/2000, 12:28 PM
Man, o' Man...

Well after finding out that my new tank was cracked in shipment I thought I had it bad. I had shipped a 19" monitor back to a company in California to get repaired, under warrenty, I call them up to see how it was going. They told me it was sitting on the dock damanged!! WHAT!?!? I packed that sucker up good. Styrofoam under it, on top, sides, and newspaper inbetween in case something ended up puncturing the box. Well low and behold, leave it to UPS. According to the compnay the box has damage on it witch to me implies they dropped it or set something too heavy on it. The box and monitor was imaculate before leaving my UPS hub. Now the housing is busted, and still not repaired. More delays in everything now untill UPS goes and inspects it!!

WWWAAAAHHHHH HAAAAAAAAA......

Onestep
11/28/2000, 02:17 PM
Well that is why I insure everything for $1,000,000! That way they are real careful! NOT!!! Sorry to hear of your loss.

marinelife
11/28/2000, 08:25 PM
Good luck with UPS, I have had problems with them and ever when i payed more for the insurance it did not help. U have to pack it just right. That is why when I send my monitor in for repair (21" Sony). I am taking it to my friend's work were they with build a box around it and fill it with a liquid foam that is great for shipping heavy items, and then a commercial shipper will take it to Sony.