PDA

View Full Version : OT- Random Things for sale

tomu
01/09/2007, 10:14 PM
I have a bunch of things that are just sitting around and a few things that I just thought I would see if anyone was interested in. I know that I have to put prices but I'm not sure what some of this stuff would be worth to anyone.

Sony: 6 disc CD Player and Receiver- Its a few years old but they are in very good shape. Both are black - $100.00 for both

Sony PS2 with one controller and all cords: I got a 360 last year and I really have not had any use for the PS2- $75.00

20 inch color Sony TV. This is also a few years old. Works great. The only problem with it is that the headphone jack cover does not shut. But it's never been an issue for me.- $50.00

Left Handed Fender Stratocaster Guitar. This is only about a year old. I bought it because I wanted to play and I just gave up. It is "starburst" patter. No MZ2098168 and a Silvertone 26 Watt Amp. The amp isnt really great but the Guitar is nice. -$300.00 for both.

Carmelo Anthony Autographed Jersey. This is the real deal. I got it signed last year at a Conaco appearence. This is a blue jersey that is matted and framed. The frame is blue -$Make offer. I really dont know what this is worth.

Terrell Davis Autographed Framed picture. I got this at the field of dreams in Park Meadows a long time ago. $250.00. Again I really dont know what this is worth.

Sorry that this is just a bunch of random stuff but I figured that I would put it out there. Thanks. I can send pictures to email addresses.

mbunakeith
01/09/2007, 10:24 PM
have you tried craigslist dot c-o-m for all this stuff?

tomu
01/09/2007, 10:35 PM
Yeah, just did. Thanks