PDA

View Full Version : I'm back

likuidbudderfly
01/08/2007, 05:12 PM
hey you guys i am back after almost a year!!!! prolly went un noticed though. but my tank needed to be redone, bad case of bubble algae, we redid everything. Mihn i didnt forget about you, i have been back and forth between places , mom is sick, dad is sick , my best friend died in a car crash....then my tank died, i need frags to start things over again, if anyone could help me that would be great, just tell me what you would like for them...please, i need my tank, it's kinda what has always kept me grounded. Any help would be appreciated, just PM me ASAP...
Thanks you guys:rollface:

sumyungviet
01/08/2007, 05:54 PM
i dont remember the username... but i deffinitley remember the avatar.. ahaha . welcome back.!

MrMikeB
01/09/2007, 12:50 AM
That is one heck of a tragedy all wrapped up in one sentence. I am sorry for your loss. What are you looking for?

likuidbudderfly
01/09/2007, 05:41 PM
i am really just looking for anything really, anything anyone can spare or sell, LPS,SPS, and softies, i love softies
Thanks a bunch you guys:)

edsimmons
01/09/2007, 05:54 PM
I can cut some silver tip pumping Xenia if you would like.

Justin74
01/09/2007, 06:34 PM
Wow! Your back! How COOL!! :D
Your absence was noticed LB, I definately will start prepping you a nice welcome back care package. Think you can be around yourreef this Sunday?

-Justin

likuidbudderfly
01/09/2007, 08:25 PM
awww that makes me feel good to have been missed...i would appreciate it, "the care package" pm me with some details about what and where you need me to do...
and EdSimmons, i would love the xenia if you could spare some..pm me..thanks alot you guys, i missed evryone and reef central, i am glad to be back!!!

kevin95695
01/11/2007, 02:50 AM
I'm taking the day off and will be going to Costco Thursday 01/11/2007 on my birthday (I know; dorkmeier) and will try to swing by 'Coral Reef Shop' and 'Your Reef' on recon. As a fellow Woodlander and aquarist I'd like to help you get your setup back... I know this is late notice, but in case it works out I'll take my styrofoam box: Any wishlist items from either store?

-Kevin

kevin95695
01/11/2007, 02:54 AM
ps - If it's late notice, send email as I can check that on my cellphone.

A Canfield
01/11/2007, 09:53 AM
Hello from yet another from Woodland!
I'm just starting out as well.................hopefully we could all get together sometime in the future and talk "fish"
Anyone going to the meeting on the 19th.................Carpool?

kevin95695
01/11/2007, 11:47 AM
I'll be at the coast on that date. Would be fun to talk fish tho.